Welcome to HDTV Supply KISS YOUR HIGH DEFINITION PROBLEMS GOODBYE Free Lifetime Tech Support - 800-841-9238
TEXT Us Your Needs At 805-409-0208
Monday, December 26, 2005
Q: Hey, I just got a new upscaling DVD player and want to wire it to my 4-year old HDTV that has only a red-green-blue component input, what cable do I buy?

A: There is no adapter, converter or cable that will convert an "digital" DVI or HDMI signal to a "analog" component signal. If you want a scaler to do it just go to http://www.hdtvsupply.com/scalers.html and spend upwards of a thousand bucks.

Q: Gulp, I don't want to do that, what is another option?

A: Stick with component.

Q: But I have only one component input on my HDTV and have 3 devices with component outputs...a DVD player, a high definition Tivo and an Xbox, what do I do now?

A: That's easy, you need a component video switcher that switches multiple component video inputs to one component video output. See ours at http://www.hdtvsupply.com/cosw.html

Q: Cool, thanks.


Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]